Wednesday, February 18, 2009

job opening

WANTED: night shift nanny.

hours: 10:00pm to 7:00am

pay: satisfaction that you have saved the sanity of two very grateful parents :)



we have an adorable little 5 week old baby named carter. we are looking for someone who can help feed, change, bounce, walk, and lovingly converse with our child at night. duties will include putting baby to sleep, waking up and delivering him to feeding source (yours truly) when he is hungry, retrieving him from the milk fest, changing diapers, calming the screaming child (the tranquil baby previously mentioned on this blog, has officially left the building), and lulling him back to sleep. any interested persons please contact jordan or tyrell. all applications will be considered. previous experience preferred. recently lost nanny suzie, need help ASAP :)


thanks grandma suzie for all your help!!!


we love you carter even in the middle of the night!


he hold up his head so good














he looks so adorable in his polar bear suite


















so cute unconscience















yawn!














cheeks!













6 comments:

B said...

He is so handsome! What a cutie!
I have heard that a night nurse is worth whatever the cost but, you'll make it through. Oh, those zombie days and hormonal fun - I do not envy your moment in new motherhood. It is a joy, a challenge and an awakening!
Fortunately (maybe not from Alan's point of view) with two it took two of us to get nighttime feedings done so Alan would get the girls, change diapers, bring the girls to me for night feedings and then put them back to bed (while I pumped). I think just knowing he was up with me made the chore easier!
You are super woman - holy cow - you're a MOM. Seriously Gold star to you!

Jaime said...

Oh Jordan....you're bringing back a few unpleasant memories that I will get to visit in reality in less than 3 weeks! Hope you get some sleep soon!

Skinners said...

I'll take him! As long as you entertain mine during the day so I can sleep! I CAN'T wait to meet him! Good luck guys!

marcijudd said...

Your little guy is so dang cute. Those first couple of months are so exhausting. I love your job posting. I hope all is well with you. He is cute!!

Ami said...

Sydney is available. She's been up all night for the last two nights. 4 is old enough for that right?

Burdett Family said...

Oh how I feel your pain. Riley did not sleep through the night till he was like 14 months old. And he would do these crazy cry throw his body everywhere fits four hours straight. And Craig worked grave yards. I wish I could help but You live to far away.