Friday, June 25, 2010

st. johns

we were able to spend a few days in sj and carter had so much fun.















he played a lot out side: on the swings, with the hose, on the teeter-totter, in the sprinklers, with the dogs and cats, on the tramp, and down the slide.













carter is OBSESSED with anything with wheels and a motor. he wanted to sit on the motorcycle, the golf cart or the lawn mower the WHOLE time. he got to ride on them all and thought he was pretty awesome. anytime he heard the engine start up, he came running.









and of course, grandpa was more than willing to oblige.


5 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

2 blogs in 1 day! Wow, I'm impressed! He's all boy, love it. Briggs is like that too - loves to ride on anything. They don't make those ride on lawn mowers with enough seats on them!:)

Stef said...

How fun! I bet your dad was loving it! He is a cutie! And I love babies in water. They just have so much fun.

marcijudd said...

He is so cute. I love the age he is right now. Its so fun when they are excited about everything. Its fun when they start talking but enjoy the lack of while you can. Once they start it seams as though they never stop. Let me know next time you go to SJ. I would love to see you and your little man!!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Golly! Is he Tyrell's son or what?! At first I was thinking he wanted to ride on an old school lawn mower and I has giggling that he got to go for a ride on one. LOL Then I felt a little foolish when I saw the pic with your dad. :O) Cute boy!

taryn said...

When did Carter get so BIG?! Seriously! Wow. He's a cutie.

So about two months later, I wanted to address my being in Denver and not contacting you. What's so maddening about it all is that I totally was planning on it. Don't ask me how it slipped my mind because I don't know. Ridiculous.

And I was sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'm glad you got to be in AZ for awhile with family. Hopefully we can see you guys soon!