Tuesday, October 18, 2011

this and that

max loves to dumpster dive. he is constantly pulling things out of the trash can. somethings are worse than others... empty wipes bag = ok, vegetable peelings and raw chicken packaging = NOT ok!





























aren't these the cutest smiles you have ever seen?









































we have an unfinished basement and it is GREAT for ridable toys!





















we found this guy in our garage a month or so ago. they are pretty scary, ty and i both may have screamed a little :)




























2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute kiddos. max's smile reminds me of your dad for some reason. I think i would have died if i saw that spider hanging out. i would have loved to seen you guys scream. miss ya!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Yikes! Madi was dumpster diving when she was little and happened to grab something that had a scorpion on it. I'm sure that if anyone would have seen it would have been dying laughing because I was terrified of being stung, but more so of my 1 year old being stung so at first I had a wet wipe and was trying to bat it off her {which she thought tickled so she was giggling and squirming - NOT helping!}, when THAT didn't work I quickly dropped it and swatted at the stupid thing with my hand! Brave Mama here {who was at the time scared out of her mind!}. LOL I was bawling, shaking, and freaking out in general while Madi thought it was the funniest thing in her young life. I STILL don't understand why that scorpion didn't sting either of us {Madi's guardian angels work overtime, I swear!!}.